• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. V

An Old Friend get a New Look

A great friend of mine has gotten into Cerakoting recently. He's always looking for folks who want to get a look at the color wheel, and here's the result of mine. :D For a consultation or more info, go to Scorpion High Performance Coating's website, or call (610) 715-2895. You can see all...
  2. V

Public Relations, Texas, and the right to Open Carry

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Mark Fiorino, and I am an open carry activist up here in Pennsylvania, where the OC of both long arms and handguns is not just legal, but in the last 5 years or so, has become significantly more normalized than it was previously. As someone who...
  3. V

The Official Philadelphia Gun Rights March - Saturday, May 25th, 2013

We must make ourselves heard, and we cannot allow this sort of thing to happen: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/politics/City-Gun-Ban-201450451.html The 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution states: Article 1, § 21 to the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Constitution states: And...
  4. V

Have You Been Harassed By The Philadelphia Police for the Practice of Open Carry?

I'd like to get in touch with anyone who's willing to discuss some details about your encounters, if you have. I'm not referring to stuff that's already been posted on the forums before...if you have posted about it, stick a link in here, please, but if you haven't mentioned your encounter with...
  5. V

[FUNDRAISER] Holding Philadelphia Responsible

Hey everyone - Viper here - the time has come. First of all, I want to thank everyone here who has shared their opinions and points of view in regards to the issues I have faced when spending time in the City of Philadelphia. Even those who have had dissenting opinions have been extremely...