• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

Tossed out of Steeplegate mall

As the title states! Got tossed out of the mall on last Saturday. I normally shop there a bit with my wife and child and have had zero issues. I was OC there and barely sat down in the food court with my son and 3 mall cops came up and the one told me i was going to have the leave. I asked...
  2. M

Visiting PA from NH, can my wife OC?

I see she can conceal but is she allowed to OC like residents? Sorry for the silly question too TIA
  3. M

Claremont police are scary

Had a small issue the other night in walmart. I was about done (2:30am) shopping and in line to check out and i looked up to see 3 police officers waiting for me. i have my pistol in my pant belt area i had no jacket. i have benn in this store a hundred times with no issue. The one officer asked...
  4. M

Kohl's issue

imported post Was in Kohl's yesterday with my wife and 2 year old child, i was on cart duty. I had my pistol openly on my belt as usual. After a while the mangager comes out of the breakroom and happens to glance and see my gun. I get the death look and he comes up to me and gets in my face...