• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. onestar 50

Cracker Barrel

If Cracker Barrel Corporation decide to post no weapons on theirs doors of the Restaurants and there is about 340000 cpls in the state of Mich. And some of these that open carry with cpl I was wondering of many would stop going to Cracker barrel all together
  2. onestar 50

S&W BB Pistol

I wanted to buy the S & W co2 black bb pistol to practice in the backyard with but our walmarts didn't carry it. And our Walmart store isn't on the Walmart.com shipping list of walmarts store of theirs.
  3. onestar 50

M&p 45 apc

I am thinking about M&P 45 APC need feedback on it please. Some one recommended that.
  4. onestar 50

Gun-toting Blenheim granny scares off burglars

http://www2.scnow.com/news/2012/jul/24/gun-toting-blenheim-granny-scares-burglars-ar-4199109/ There are certain people criminals should not mess with: martial arts experts, superheroes and Ruby Hodge of Blenheim. When two would-be burglars broke into the 89-year-old widow’s house Monday on...
  5. onestar 50

Gun Belt Site

http://www.bullhidebelts.com/Gun-Belts_ep_111-1.html
  6. onestar 50

Charter Communicatios

Can Charter legally put a no weapons sign on their door because of Mich preemption law. I was just wonder about it
  7. onestar 50

Positive leo encounter

My car broke down about 2 mile from home and My daughter came to see if I need any help. When I was look at the engines I seen her walking and I lookup and I saw a Monroe county deputy coming toward the car. I was oced at the time He help me push the car out of the was. He did notice my weapon...
  8. onestar 50

0ced the first time

imported post I oced the first time . I carried ccw for a long time. I went to pay my cellphone bill and filled the car up will gas and went into couple of party stores to by a few thing. I had no problem at all.
  9. onestar 50

Oced

imported post