• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. sirtirithon

We Will Not Comply April 4th Rally, Spokane

DATE AND TIME: Saturday, April 4 at 8:00am LOCATION: Spokane County Fair & Expo Center 404 N Havana St, Spokane Valley, Washington 99202 We will be gathering just to the right of the main entrance to the Fairgrounds, on the grass kind of by the ticket booth area. Facebook Event Link...
  2. sirtirithon

Spokane Federal Building Rally 3/6

Date and Time: March 6th 11am-2pm Location: Tom Foley Federal Building 920 W Riverside Ave, Spokane, Washington 99201 Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/818764441531542 On 25 February 2015, Anthony Bosworth of Liberty for All was approached by Federal agents, under false...
  3. sirtirithon

Spokane I will not comply I594 Rally 12/20/14

Spokane is holding it's I will not Comply I594 Rally on December 20th 12pm-2pm Location: Spokane County Courthouse 1116 W Broadway Ave, Spokane, Washington 99260 "A pure display of civil disobedience against I594. Spokane will show their voice against this unjust, misleading law."...
  4. sirtirithon

I should have been carrying!

Well I was in a situation where I wish I'd been carrying, either concealed or open. I was involved in a car accident Thursday evening. I was crossing a north south arterial at a stop sign and a guy in a mercedes was doing about fifty headed south down the road and I miscalculated his speed never...
  5. sirtirithon

CCW traffic stop question

I've got a question since I have never been pulled over while CC'ing or OC'ing. Say I am at work (I am not allowed to carry at work ) and driving a state vehicle (I work for the state of WA) when I get pulled over for a tail light out, etc. The LEO run's my DL number and see's that I have a...
  6. sirtirithon

OC picnic in Spokane - 8/4

Hey Spokane area folks, Any idea on when we were going to have the OC picnic in Spokane? I have been handing out the OC.org brochures to other gun owners I know and have received strong positive interest in OC and several of them would like to attend the picnic OC'ing if we have one. Just...
  7. sirtirithon

Carrying knives

imported post I know this is a gun forum, but I'm certain most of us carry some form of blade. My EDC is a kershaw blur.I seem to recall reading somewhere that the legal blade length limitin WAis 3.5". Is this correct? I can't seem to find it in an RCW. Most fixed blade knives are longer. So...
  8. sirtirithon

Open Carry in Spokane

imported post Greetings! I have CC for about 3 years now. I honestly never even considered OC as a viable carry option, there seems to be speculation on if it's really legal or not in WA at least amongst the couple ofLEO's I have talked with. I have never attempted it mainly for this reason...