• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. xDayan

Can FedEx Ground Drivers Carrying on the clock

I've searched high and low for this, on here, and online I can't find anything at all regarding this. Basically to sum it up the whole situation My boss (Owner) is cutting back the days that we are staying open, so I wouldn't have hardly any hours a week. But he's buying a business that's a...
  2. xDayan

Does having a Maine Permit allow you to CC at 18+?

I know this is mainly an open carry forum, but sometimes it gets too cold to openly carry... So I've been doing research, the bold part states you can not CC under 21.. However, under 18.65.748, it seems you are considered to be licensed (if you already have a CHP in another state) even at...
  3. xDayan

Interesting Negative Encounter with the Houston Fire Department

So I'm buying fireworks from "Gorillas Fireworks" in Houston, AK for new years with a few of my buddies. I'm open carrying, these 2 fireman who were pacing the stands, just seemed to hover around us for a few mins, so we get are fireworks, and try to be on are way. Just as we hit the parking...
  4. xDayan

Do I have to tell a cop I'm OC if I get pulled over?

Do I have to inform a LEO of my Handgun, While OC in a car? Sec. 11.61.220. Misconduct involving weapons in the fifth degree. Statute text (a) A person commits the crime of misconduct involving weapons in the fifth degree if the person (1) is 21 years of age or older and knowingly...
  5. xDayan

Don't you just hate...

imported post When People think they know whats legal and illegal! My buddys friend was like ATF Is gonna put you in jail if you open carry at 18, and that it's illegal to Carry in a bank, I'm not sure on the bank part, But I know you can OPEN CARRY at 18, I just wanna hit him, then he wont let...
  6. xDayan

OC at 18 in alaska?

imported post I was reading the laws, and It looks to me that you can oc at 18 here, but not CC till 21... Just wanna check this till I start ocing my 45 1911, also witch holster do you guys like best Shoulder, or waist? Edit: :banghead::banghead:http://www.opencarry.org/ak.htmlshoulda...