• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

3rd Annual Open Carry Picnic - Sunday, 8/21 - 12pm - 4pm

Exercise Your 2nd Amendment Rights 3rd Annual OPEN CARRY PICNIC Sunday August 21st, 2011 Noon-4:00 pm St. Croix County Fairgrounds, Glenwood City WI ...8 miles North of I-94 at exit 28 on Hwy 128 Our Goal: To Promote Awareness of Open Carry Rights and to provide information regarding Conceal...
  2. S

3rd Annual Open Carry Picnic

Sunday, August 21, 2011 Noon - 4pm Glenwood City Fairgrounds, Glenwood City, WI 54013 To promote and celebrate our 2nd Amendment Rights in Wisconsin we will meet once again. We will excerise our Right to Open Carry while discussing the great strides we recently made with our Right to Conceal...