• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Thoughts about sig sauer?

Well i want another pistol and ive been been think about geting a sig. Ive heard a lot of good about them but i know yall will give me good advice either way. So let me know what you thing about sig pistols. Also maybe i should of put this on a different thead. If so sorry but ive been...
  2. S

howdy

im going to houston at the end of next month and i was wondering what exactly are the laws in texas considering possesin of a handgun in my car i thank you in advance for your help "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
  3. S

when is it legal to use deadly force?

i was just wondering under NM law when can i use deadly force. for instance if someone broke into my house. do i have to see a weapon of any kind on said BG's person? or is it just if they break into my house and advance on me or what exactly? thank you in advance for any help you can give me
  4. S

Just wanted to say howdy

im new to the site and just wanted to say howdy. i bought my first handgun about 2 months ago and have been ocing ever since if anyone has had problems OCing around farmington id like to know about it thanks to all A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I...
  5. S

springfield champion

I already have a 45 xd tactical that i OC with but it isnt as concealable as id like. I am going to be getting my CWP in the next month or to and i need something thats a bit easier so conceal. I found a springfield champion 45 that i really like so i was wondering if anyone owns/has shot one. I...