• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. X

On a recent trip to AZ, I noticed a "No Weapons" sign.

As the title says, I was on a recent business trip to AZ, and during an afternoon at a park I noticed a "No Weapons" sign. I did a little research and wrote a letter to the City Council and Mayor. Here is my letter; Today I received a response; Needless to say, I WILL be visiting this...
  2. X

Map of gun permit holders

Did YOUR information just get published in the Newspaper? http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/25/new-york-newspaper-faces-backlash-after-publishing-map-gun-permit-holders/ A local New York newspaper is drawing the ire of its readers after publishing an interactive map that shows the names...
  3. X

Open carry picnic at Potawatomi park in South Bend

http://www.facebook.com/events/444102452276628/ August 12th, 1:00.
  4. X

America's Stonhenge

Going to be visiting new Hampshire for the first time next week, doing a shoot for a TV show at America's Stonehenge. Anyone know of any issues with carrying in this area/park?
  5. X

TV show

Sitting here watching Sons of Guns, One Man Army, Cops, other kinds of gung ho shows, what we need is a TV show depicting some of the stories found in this Forum. "True Tales of Self Defense" Tonight at 9PM on channel 17!! It could be educational, discussing the different laws in the different...
  6. X

Janet Kukuk Act

I haven't seen this discussed, and was recently brought up on MGO's board.. I also have a UTAH CFP, it appears this means that I do not have to register my handguns.... Discussion?
  7. X

OC at Lanes in Watervliet, MI this weekend

Any OC'ers gonna be walking around Lane's annual Car show this weekend?
  8. X

OC Challenge coins

Having purchased and received one of Ed's Virginia Open Carry Challenge coins (Thanks Ed! :) ) and winning a Michigan Open Carry Challenge coin at the dinner in Kalamazoo, I was wondering if any other states OC groups have coins. I have a few from my days in the Army, and one from the Marine...
  9. X

Supreme Court Rules California Must Free Tens of Thousands of Inmates Read more: htt

A sharply divided Supreme Court Monday affirmed a controversial prisoner reduction plan forced on California prison administrators that requires the state to reduce its inmate population by tens-of-thousands to ease overcrowding. The 5-4 decision authored by Justice Anthony Kennedy, a...
  10. X

Walgreens Robbery Foiled By Pistol Packing Employee

An attempted robbery failed very early Sunday morning at the Walgreens at Napier and M-139 because one of the employees was armed and fought back. Benton Township police say 2 armed men, wearing masks and gloves entered the store and ordered employees to the back of the store at gunpoint. One...
  11. X

Walgreens Robbery Foiled By Pistol Packing Employee

An attempted robbery failed very early Sunday morning at the Walgreens at Napier and M-139 because one of the employees was armed and fought back. Benton Township police say 2 armed men, wearing masks and gloves entered the store and ordered employees to the back of the store at gunpoint. One...
  12. X

An Off Duty Cop just doing his job

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110214-woman-video-proves-deputys-guilt According to the surveillance tape, it appears the deputy grabs the woman, slams her up against a wall and tackles her to the ground.