• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. CORN BORN

626.9 question about GFSZ

K-12 schools are listed. Does this include a Elementary? and other k-8 or up to any grade or only k-12 schools. And i seen that Southbay Open Carry has a school zone mapped out does San Diego and north county have a site that is like this? I can search SD schools website and find what i...
  2. CORN BORN

Gun shop for repairs. Near San Diego.

Looking for a gun shop that would have a part for a Sig magazine a Floorplate Insert. Sig does not sell just that part you have to buy the whole mag. I just need the plastic floorplate Insert, the mag itself is brand new. Turners and others only can order a new Mag. Is there a parts shop...
  3. CORN BORN

San Diego gun ranges

Looking for a range that I can go to to fire a few rounds with not paying $15 and or being a member with fees...outside would be nice place too. If I needed to blow through 100 rounds I usually go to a north county range off 76 by airport and pay. But this weekend I just need to test on a few...
  4. CORN BORN

Open carry question

Now being new to Ca. and this web site don't make fun of my gun. But I have a question about OC. Sig 22 ( yea it a plinker ) holster WITH mag combo. This is where the mag and holster is one unit. Is this a legal OC unit. The reason I ask is this considered "Attached" to the gun? As one guy...