• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

Marcus East Green Bay

GREAT NEWS: Marcus Theaters Green Bay east side has removed the no weapons signs!! I carried there this weekend with no issues! -Mike
  2. M

Subway @ Wal-mart

Well I went to Wal-mart in West DePere tonight to grab dinner at the Subway inside. Now I know Wally World is carry friendly, but I did not know this Subway was not ... well kinds not. I had my gun on my hip and my jacket over it. The sign on the glass as you walked into Subway had a gun in a...
  3. M

New Indoor Range

Greetings, I am just doing some research. 1) What would you like to see in a new indoor range? 2) What do you dislike about the current indoor range you use? 3) How far do you have to travel to find and indoor range? Any input would be appreciated!
  4. M

Open Carry in Green Bay

Greetings, I came here to find out about carrying in Green Bay. Since there was not a whole lot of information specifically to Green Bay I learned what I could and strapped on while running errands today. I had no issues, questions or funny looks. Here is a list of where in Green bay I carried...