• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. MarkD51

CCW in a store that sells just beer for off site consumption. Legal?

Well then, carry on fine membership, sorry my comments held no worth.
  2. MarkD51

State. But even they cannot supercede state constitution which rules supreme. Of course they'd like to, all in the interest of money in somebody's pockets.
  3. MarkD51

Supposedly, no local, city, county, municipal law shall supercede NM State law in regards to 2A laws. The A&G division is basically a crock of shit.
  4. MarkD51

I've read through A&G's little over 1" thick handbook a number of times. I saw no difference in what laws were for the varying types of alcohol licenses in the state. Meaning the Gov Licenses that the City of Alamogordo holds has no different rules-regulations as any other licensed business...
  5. MarkD51

Within 1000 feet of school property and on Indian Reservations are no nos for any kind of carry in NM.
  6. MarkD51

Mr. CACA BACA has no legal right to supercede State 2A Laws no matter who the **** he thinks he is. "Wrong Way Ray" Alborn, past Mayor of Ruidoso, NM thought he was going to pull that same shit too, until there came an armed standoff with LEOs up in Ruidoso. Accosting a Tony Seno for entering...
  7. MarkD51

I lived in NM 14 years (Alamogordo) and was a CC Permit Holder for the last two years of my residency. AFAIK, state law that which supposedly supercede all local laws, a NM Concealed Permit Holder may carry concealed in any establishment that has package sales of Alcohol only, such as Gas...
  8. MarkD51

Here we go NM

http://www.abqjournal.com/704016/news/nm-rep-pre-files-gun-bill.html Penned by a Republican as the article states.
  9. MarkD51

NM Gun Laws-What else has changed?

Hello, I work at a city owned public Facility here in NM. The Facility holds a Government Liquor License. In the recent past, and according to I believe the NM Gaming-Alcohol Division, the only person(s) allowed to carry at such facilities were on duty LEO's, and as well private security...
  10. MarkD51

Giving SS# to NM LEO's

Hope this topic is suitable for posting here? Sitting here at home often, I'll listen to the scanner on my puter, hearing LEO's rattling off citizen's Social Security Numbers to their base after they encounter them. I imagine agencies like this, because its ease of identification, and to check...
  11. MarkD51

Question about buying-shipping to an FFL

Hello all, I have some general questions about buying guns, from either online distributors (say like Able Ammo), or buying guns from online auction sites like gunbroker.com, etc. I can understand that in almost all instances, shipping charges will of course apply, as well as the required...
  12. MarkD51

A question about gun shows in NM

Hello all, I typically attend many of the shows around this area, Alamogordo, and recently one in Ruidoso, at the Convention Center. What I note, is that at all of these shows here, there are never any dealers present who locally own any brick-mortar stores in the area. Basically all small...
  13. MarkD51

CCW Permit application questions

I have had interest of applying for a CCW in the state of NM. One of the questions that I believe is on the application, was "were you ever arrested"? Well, I can think of two occasions in my long long past, about 37 years ago in another resident state (ILL), once for a couple of joints in my...