• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

Who was at FL 40/42 - 5pm ish today?

First time seeing another OCer, locally... You were busy checking out and on the phone, so I didn't try butt in... I just mentioned to my wife, "Hey another OCer, finally"... :D Glad to see ya... Hope to meet you sometime. JayT
  2. J

Gun talk radio?

Seeing the thread in MI about Trigger Talk Radio makes me wonder if we have any "local" talk/call-in radio programs in NC that regularly feature "gun talk"... Anyone heard of one?
  3. J

Wow, Fox news publishing a not-so-anti article...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/08/opponents-gun-free-zones-universities-unlikely-hero-nevada-woman/ Good for Mrs. Collins standing up for this, albeit it "too late" for her!