• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. ArmedFatherOf2

A Warning i Recieved From Alabama Holsters

Kids are putting Draino, tin foil, and a little water in soda bottles and capping it up - leaving it on lawns. When you go to pick up the trash, and the bottle is shaken just a little - in about 30 seconds or less it builds up a gas and explodes with enough force to remove some of your...
  2. ArmedFatherOf2

Irving Gas (manchester)

I wouldn't consider this a negative or really a positive, event... but never the less it was an occurrence i go in this gas station multiple times a day, for the simple fact that i get my coffee there, i wouldn't ever try to say the employees there are my friends or acquaintances, but on this...