• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. NeverAgain

Anyone here around McComb that OC's?

I am just wondering about Walmart and other places what they have to say. No Gun Free Zones on their doors. I really want to know who will lose my business ;) I don't live in McComb and don't go there very often, even though it's only 20 miles from me. I can always buy online,which I do often...
  2. NeverAgain

Disability and getting permit question

I live in South Ms 91 miles south of Jackson near McComb. I have to go to Brookhaven to apply and as of the past 6 months have been on disability for depression and I don't see a psychiatrist but I have a mental health doctor I see every 3 months and he has me on antidepressants which I take...
  3. NeverAgain

Best holster for best Concealment

I have been looking at a Pancake Holster and a Check Six and have been wondering which will leave less of a print. I live in Mississippi and they look for those things too. I have a IWB but I would like an Outside carry for more comfort with best concealment. I would love all the feedback I can...
  4. NeverAgain

another dead friend, another "I thought it wasn't loaded"

Another idiot here I admit it I was an idiot even though I always never carry a round in the chamber. While going to clean my XD 45 ACP the one part of releasing the slide you have to pull the trigger which I don't like even more now I didn't double check my pistol and had my hand in front to...
  5. NeverAgain

Pancake or Check Six

Anyone use either of these? I have a Serpa but my gun still makes a print. I have even adjusted it as far as it will go. I am using a 2" gun belt it helped better than when I was using a regular belt. So which of these two holsters would you suggest?