• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. L

State legislature wants to protect second amendment

Hi guys, Protius, firearms etc... The state legislature is moving forward with a legislation to prevent feds from unconstitutionally taking our guns. Contact your legislators, to pass it in assembly and senate.
  2. L

GOP leader calls Evers' special session on guns a 'nonstarter'

These folks plan to be there too.
  3. L

I am sorry. It was on the FB page of Wisconsin Firearms Coalition when their latest Live show was on on the 21st of October.
  4. L

Correct. slip of the tongue.
  5. L

There is supposed to be a 2A rally on Nov 4th at the Capitol around noon.
  6. L

Assembly Speaker Robin Vos called Gov. Tony Evers’ special session on guns a "nonstarter" Wednesday, two days after the governor announced he would bring lawmakers back to Madison next month. "Tony Evers must run his life by polls," Vos said in an interview with WISN 12 News. "I run mine by...
  7. L

N.J Police Will Enforce Ban

The New Jersey State Police corresponded with Breitbart News on December 11 and refused to rule out house-to-house enforcement of the state’s “high capacity” magazine ban. New Jerysites. What are you going to do?? Give in...
  8. L

Travelling through Tennessee But Will Be Stopping On Way Back

I got it clarified. Our WI CCL is recognized by TN and thus I can carry a loaded firearm. Thanks JustaShooter. The way it is written, the paragraph is void of punctuation and confused me. I am good to go.
  9. L

I looked at the reciprocity map and it states that weather you CC or OC your gun must not contain any bullets. Summary of Tennessee Gun Laws Tennessee is a shall-issue state with concealed weapons permits issued at the state level by the Department of Safety & Homeland Security. There is no...
  10. L

Going to NC in not so distance in the future. Communicated with USCCA of which I am a member to ask for help. Find out that though WI and TN have reciprocity, Tennessee doesn't allow ammo in a gun unless one is travelling through without stopping. Now how did such a dumb law get passed not...
  11. L

Problems in carrying in my church

This church is located at the edge of a university campus. But I believe only one person may be responsible for the incident: The church greeter.
  12. L

Problems in carrying in my church

I went to church last weekend and put a spring jacket because it was cold. Voila! no one said a peep or acted up. AAH! It's just psychology!
  13. L

Walmart Says No To Guns

I have only one walmart close by. The others are in Commisota where I can't carry. I'll try going to the one i frequented for 10 years OCing and see if anyone says anything.
  14. L

Florida 'assault weapon' Ban

People who lawfully have an assault weapon prior to the enactment of the provision would be exempt — but these individuals would be required to register the weapons. Government still hasn't gotten the message. You cannot ban certain types of guns or ammo or magazine capacity...
  15. L

Walmart Says No To Guns

I understand that being asked to leave is legal but wouldn't it be better to post?
  16. L

Walmart Says No To Guns

I let the CEO know my thoughts. Here is his e mail address: doug.mcmillon@wal-mart.com
  17. L

Wal-Mart open carry report.

I OC in Hudson walmart. But as of today I am done with them.
  18. L

Walmart Says No To Guns

I am done with them.
  19. L

Walmart Says No To Guns

Walmart is also asking customers not to carry firearms in stores in states with “open carry” laws unless they are authorized law enforcement officers. https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/walmart-will-stop-selling-handgun-ammunition-asks-customers-not-to-carry-guns-in-stores
  20. L

Whats' up With Ron Johnson?

Ron is open to GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham’s bill that would establish a red flag grant program, but said the Senate would need to “attach to those grants very strict guidelines in terms of due process.” https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/20/trump-gun-control-reversal-1469282