• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

Private property Rodent "removal"

I've been trying to get some info and cant seem to track it down. the law is kinda funny on this. My house is along a ditch and i can have 10 racoons on a given night that come out just as my Dog needs to use the restroom at night. What is the legality of protecting my dog with the likes of a...
  2. D

Best PRO GUN State?

I live in Florida. We do not have OC but I think, as a whole, our gun rights are pretty good. I say this for reasons like the Castle doctrine, We can stand our ground and dont have to flee, we can also come to the aid of others in a forcible felony. I see other states who have OC yet seem to...
  3. D

Training: Cops vs Citizens on OC

i was reading a few posts and started to think about why some of the Public are uneasy about seeing a citizen carrying openly, yet have no issue with Police OCing. i thought I would raise the question, Is it because they think citizens are less trained, therefore more prone to accidents? I'm...