• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. MagiK_SacK

Could this affect the Zimmerman case?

Our local news station published this article. I am curious to hear from you guys/gals that follow court cases and know how things like this work. Could this kind of information help GZ? Could it get the case thrown out? I know we are almost to the end of the trial, so lets say he is found...
  2. MagiK_SacK

Anybody in Henrico hear about this yet?

7yo brings gun to school. http://wtkr.com/2013/02/04/7-year-old-brings-gun-to-henrico-elementary-school/ I would like to know where the kid got the gun.
  3. MagiK_SacK

Hampton Roads OC Lunch - February 2, 2013 @ 2:00

http://www.facebook.com/events/322436251202037/ Not my event but I was given the blessing to pass the information. It will be Saturday February 2 @ 2:00 at Thai Pan 3497 Holland Rd. Ste 101 VA Beach, VA 23452
  4. MagiK_SacK

Firearm retention training

Does anybody know of a good place in the Hampton Roads area that does hands on firearms retention training?
  5. MagiK_SacK

Poll Feature?

I know some forums have a feature where you can start a Poll and at the top of the thread it shows the numbers. Kind of like this*. Is this something that is possible to get or something that might cause too much dysfunction amongst forum members? *That is not a forum I am apart of, just a...
  6. MagiK_SacK

2013 legislative season

So 2013 is not too far away. I was wondering if there is a central website where all the proposed legislation to be considered in the VA 2013 legislative season can be found. If it's not up yet, when is it published?
  7. MagiK_SacK

Hampton Roads - OC reports

Open Carry in Hampton Roads Couldn't OC this weekend seeing as how I was at Portsmouth Naval Hospital all weekend. Our newest family member, Kayleigh, decided it was time to be born. Luckily she waited till the weekend after the NN OC picnic. We will be taking a walk tomorrow, I can get back to...
  8. MagiK_SacK

College carry support?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/08/22/cu-boulder-chancellor-peterson-guns-on-campus_n_1822550.html?utm_hp_ref=email_share Found this article today of a supreme court ruling in Colorado that over turned a ban on college carry. It looks like the ruling was back in March. Would a...
  9. MagiK_SacK

College carry success!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/08/22/cu-boulder-chancellor-peterson-guns-on-campus_n_1822550.html?utm_hp_ref=email_share Looks like you guys just had a good win! I know it's CC but it's better than nothing. Hopefully Virginia will follow suit :)
  10. MagiK_SacK

Neighbors guns seized and SN's run

We had some police presence in my cul de sac today and I had a question. Now I don't know the exact back story as to what lead up to the land lord calling the cops, what I do know though is that my neighbors(the renters) were moving out, and after their second trip that day the land lord showed...
  11. MagiK_SacK

Hooters, Hooters, Hooters

So a couple times in different threads I have read about some Hooters being anti. Well since BBW is outspokenly anti, I actually do like Hooters wings, and haven't really found a good wing spot. My wife and I decided to test the waters at our local Hooters near Oceana. First thing I noticed was...
  12. MagiK_SacK

'Virginia Tuck' as I know it

So I am going to be in the Warner Robins area for this upcoming weekend. I have figured out that being military I do not need a CHP or GFL as I see you guys call it. Due to the fact that my ultimate destination is FL and my CHP is good in all states that I am traveling through, I will only be...
  13. MagiK_SacK

Constitutional Rights, Powers and Duties

So hearing the Oath of Citizenship I wanted to see in writing the Duties of an American citizen. That is when I came across this site. On there I found exactly what I was looking for: Constitutional duties of citizens under U.S. or State jurisdiction:[7] (1) To preserve, protect, and...
  14. MagiK_SacK

Should I even return to Florida

So I am currently stationed in VA, and have been following this FL thread to see how things are going in FL. I hate to say it, but I am now rather apprehensive about returning to FL. I love the place, my family is there, no snow, people actually have grass! I could go on and on all day about why...
  15. MagiK_SacK

OCDO Challenge Coin

Just curious if any of the Mods/Admin know a round about date that the coins should be ready. I would like to purchase some but I would be more inclined to do so if I knew an estimated date of completion. As some others might. I understand that things like this when you don't know what kind of...
  16. MagiK_SacK

Pungo Strawberry Festival

Anybody going? This is the first year that I am going since I have started to OC. I was wondering if anybody as been and OC'd there, and had any problems?
  17. MagiK_SacK

Harbor park

Ok so I know this has been touched on before. I did a search but most of the results I found were rather old. From what I have been able to gather the park is covered by preemption. I would just like to know if this still stands true. I didn't notice anything on the harbor park website to...
  18. MagiK_SacK

So there I was... (shots fired.. Holland Road in Virginia Beach)

Nice and asleep in my bed at 1:30AM, when suddenly there was three shots fired just infront of my house. Woke me up quick, jumped up grabed my gun, racked the slide. My wife was ok and calling 911, so I checked on my son. He was thankfully still sleeping (kid could sleep through an earth quake)...
  19. MagiK_SacK

S. 2188 "National Right to Carry Reciprocity Act"

http://www.ammoland.com/2012/03/14/national-right-to-carry-reciprocity-act-of-2012-introduced-in-u-s-senate/#axzz1pKh21pFP "S. 2188, like H.R. 822, would allow any person with a valid state-issued concealed firearm permit to carry a concealed handgun in any other state that issues concealed...
  20. MagiK_SacK

Changing an employers policy?

I don't know how to ask this question with out a back story. So here it goes. My wife is a hair stylist at the Lynnhaven mall, and back in November 4 people were robbed and shot at in the parking lot of the mall...