• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

NVCC gun policy question.

So i was reading my colleges gun policy and it confused me a little bit. This is what one section says, "Faculty, staff, and students may secure unloaded handguns, rifles, and shotguns in a compartment or container of parked vehicles. Faculty, staff, and students who wish to secure a handgun...
  2. M

Under 21 OC

Since i am also under the age of 21, most people think you have to be 21 to own a handgun, I was wondering how many other people started to open carry with they were under 21, or if there are any active members that are still under 21 that OC. I was just wondering if I could hear some of your...
  3. M

Help!!!!!

I need help finding a OWB holster for a 2.25in for a 5 shot sp101 .357. I am also left handed. It can be leather or kydex
  4. M

Aldie/South Riding

Hey i have been lurking for awhile and I was wondering if anybody had anything to say about the south riding Aldie area when it comes to OC. and i can only OC since i am 18.
  5. M

.44 mag holster

Hey can anyone give me some advice on a holster for a Taurus .44 revolver? I am left handing so it makes this task kind of difficult for me. Thanks
  6. M

Open Carry Volunteer work

Hey, I am currently looking for possible ways to volunteer in the open carry community. The reason that i am doing this is one that i want to be more involved in the community and that i am currently doing a project for college and i need to work with the community to become more involved in...