• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

encounter with columbia co sheriff

was sunday of opening weekend of deer hunting i was driving out to my spot not paying enough attention to my speed since i dont have cruise and notice cop come over hill he turned around and pulled me over .. i had my 357 on my hip in oc holster and my HK(loaded uncased) under my jacket on the...
  2. C

next meet n greet around madison

was wondering when the next m&g was or if anyone had one planned i know there is usually a "monthly" at ellas but havnt seen much of any lately
  3. C

only carrying when you "need" it

i know of some people who only carry when they think they will need it now maybe im just ocd but i carry mind all the time - i cant at work for 2 reasons its posted and being a mechaninc it would get ruined - but i leave it in truck when i get to work put holster on before i leave holster up as...
  4. C

visiting/ passing thru in a few weeks

i will be visiting / passing through in a few weeks i am from wi i have ccw card here but i know its not honored there i have done some searching it looks as if im ok to open carry as long as im not in the car ??? any help is appreciated
  5. C

visiting/ passing thru in a few weeks

i am from wisconsin i do have a ccw license and i will be traveling through wondering what your laws are etc any help is greatly appreciated
  6. C

will be visiting i a month or 2 and want to know the laws

i will be visiting in a month or 2 and i would like to know the laws if anyone has a link or some other way of posting laws that would be great thanks
  7. C

signage at malls in madison

i was at east town the other day before i got my license so i wasnt carrying but i always watch for signs - i noticed as i went in the food court entrance it was posted - but if i went in the barns and nobel it wasnt posted i also didnt see anything from barns and nobel into the mall so is this...
  8. C

starting a meet and greet in madison area ???

if anyone would be interested i woulndt mind getting together with a bunch of people and doing a meet and greet type thing like they have going on in delavan but closer to madison maybe one of the outlying towns or something??? again just an idea