• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. R

North Dakota Restaurant Carry Update as of 8/7/2013

Also they passed Restaurant Carry. You can carry in an establishment that serves alcohol as long as you stay in the Restaurant part and the restaurant part does not restrict those under 21 from that part of the establishment. North Dakota also added Nevada to the list of states they will honor...
  2. R

Class 1 vs Class 2

Is there any real advantage on upgrading to a class 1, now that I have my Class 2 (ND) and minnesota permits? Do I need to contact an instructor for this? What are the costs? Where do they do the testing?
  3. R

Greetng from Grand Forks,ND

I'm new here myself. I just got my CWP from MN, and awaiting my ND permit as well.