• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. 2

Sad to see no activity anymore.

There was great strides to educated the sheeple what real carry laws are and encouraging training for law enforcement to stop enforcing and using intimidation of nonexistent or their modified versions of laws. Now seeing at least what appears to me changes slowly reversing the gains. Seeing...
  2. 2

Moms Demanding Action counter protest

Today there was a Moms Demanding Action anti gun get together protest at Sunset Park. An open carry Face book group did a counter protest. Our turn out was larger than there’s. They were doing their speeches full of guns “bad” BS to the small group. As they were facing the speaker taken...
  3. 2

Mass stabbing

A few days ago, Las Vegas had a mass stabbing of three. One died just after, a second died today and the third was severely wounded. They have the idiot murderer in jail. It was a random drug influence action. He just walked up to them three different locations and started stabbing. Unlike a...
  4. 2

“Shot Guns, Barrels and Barbecue” Meet-up 3-4-17 6:00 pm

My fellow Open/Concealed Carriers! Once again, the Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is celebrating the spirit of our constitution by organizing another monthly meet up to commemorate the 2nd Amendment! For this meet up, we’re going to give in to our temptations…and sin! What better way...
  5. 2

The “Muzzles and Muffins” Meet-upMy fellow Open/Concealed Carriers! February 18, 2017

The Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is conducting another morning meet up! This month, we’re going to gather for the camaraderie of friends, family, and in support of our constitutional rights. Oh yeah, we’re also gathering around the table in the name of love! February is remembered...
  6. 2

“Ornaments and Ordinance” Meet-up! Breakfast 9 a.m. 12-10

My fellow Open/Concealed Carriers! The Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is conducting another monthly morning meet up! This time, we’re going to remember the holiday spirit and enjoy the camaraderie with friends and family. If the fates allow, the next meet up will be located in the...
  7. 2

“Tinsel and Targets” Meet-up 12-17

The “Tinsel and Targets” Meet-up My fellow Open/Concealed Carriers! The Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is celebrating the spirit of the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms for another monthly meet up! This time, we’re going to remember the holiday spirit and enjoying a few of our favorite...
  8. 2

Lake Mead Incorrect outdated signage.

I took a motorcycle ride this weekend went to Temple Bar AZ. on Lake Mead. Getting close to the lake noticed an old loaded firearms prohibited sign. The law changed in 2010, guess they have been too busy in the past 6 years to remove these signs. This is the second one I e-mailed them on. They...
  9. 2

FB dinner meet up 9/24 6pm

My fellow Open Carriers! Once again, the Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is celebrating the spirit of our constitution by organizing another monthly meet up to commemorate the 2nd Amendment! For this meet up, we’re going to enjoy the eats and treats of the metropolitan area. When the...
  10. 2

FB Open Carry breakfast This Sat

From Southern Nevada Open carry face book. Saturday at 9 AM 3 days from now • 75–102° Sunny ShowIHOP (1201 S Boulder Hwy, Henderson, NV) My fellow Open/Concealed Carriers! The Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is conducting another monthly morning meet up! So break out your shootin’...
  11. 2

Next Face Book OC Meet up, Breakfast.

My fellow Open Carriers! The Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is conducting another monthly morning meet up! We’ve enjoyed such wonderful hospitality by those establishments that not only welcomed us, but whom also support our constitutional rights. I know that it’s been a long while...
  12. 2

Next Face Book OC Meet up.

Copied from the Southern Nevada Open Carry Face Book. My fellow Open Carriers! The Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is conducting another monthly meet up…eastern style! This ain’t the O.K. coral people. This time, we’re going to have a cultural exchange and patronize a 2nd amendment...
  13. 2

Robert Braid CEO of A.T. Cross pen sales revenue to buy, destroy assault rifles

Robert Braid CEO of A.T. Cross large company that sells high end writing instruments and accessories has a new pin out saying revenue from pen sales would be used to buy, destroy assault rifles. He has intentions of later adding additional items to sale for additional review. I plan on sending...
  14. 2

Sunset Park Meet up

The “LVOC Liberty Picnic” Meet-up info and replies in event postings.
  15. 2

FB Monthly Meet Up. April 30

Fremont Experience Heart Attach Grill and walk after. Info and any replies go to the event posting.
  16. 2

FB Monthly Meet Up. April 30

My fellow Open Carriers! The Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada has decided to change gears for just a moment and is conducting a meet up to both exercise your 2nd Amendment right as well as enjoy a meal. For this meet-up, we’re going to experience Fremont Street like never before. It’s...
  17. 2

FB open carry march neet up dinner.

March 12 7:30 see events sup post no replies here.
  18. 2

FB open carry monthly meet up this Sat.

Check out event monthly meet up sub post reply with info no replies here please.
  19. 2

Sahara Coin Changed to pro gun.

A few weeks back a poster on the Open Carry Face Book page posted a picture of the front door of the Sahara Coin saying no guns allowed, words to this affect we have armed security and would use lethal force. Kind of over the top for a no gun sign. I sent them a e-mail letting them know it was...
  20. 2

Met the new NV NRA Rep.

Was in Stockpile Defense gun store today and in comes a guy with a NRA hat and shirt on. Turns out he is our new NRA rep. Our last rep was over part of Commifornia and Southern Nevada with what appeared having strong Commifornia influence when it came to representing Nevada. The new rep lives in...