• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. EMNofSeattle

Jim Beal (DEROS72) has passed away

Rest In Peace Jim I have to admit, I met Jim once and he didn’t like me much, and I don’t blame him because I was younger and stupider at that time, but I know he was a tireless advocate for our rights and I offer my sincerist condolences to his family and friends. Rest In Peace Jim and thank...
  2. EMNofSeattle

An Open Carry Roadtrip successful

So I am back from my vacation, I drove down to central Missouri from Washington State, since several states did not recognize my Washington CPL but open carry was legal without license in every state I drove through (except a brief detour through Luverne MN, in which I had to unload and store) I...
  3. EMNofSeattle

Open carry in WA banned from 1994 to 97?

I was thumbing through the newest edition of WAC's gun news magazine, and something caught my eye, so on page 4 Joe Waldron is writing about SWATTING and OC, and he wrote this "Next stop police lobbying to ban open carry. This is exactly how Washington lost open carry from 1994 to 1997: Seattle...
  4. EMNofSeattle

Everytown's anti -armslist campaign

so I posted this on facebook in response to a web campaign by Bloombergs everytown for gun safety See here we go, it's time for outside interest groups to influence WA politics, and lie while doing it, Great example, Michael Bloomberg (a billionaire from NYC) creates this anti gun group to...
  5. EMNofSeattle

State Supreme Court dismisses Bauer assault charge

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2014/jul/17/court-charge-against-gun-owner-in-armin-jahn-go/#axzz37m4swjfI Run down, kid steals gun from man, takes gun to school, gun somehow discharges, 9 year girl critically injured, prosecutor charges guns owner with assault. State court of appeals rules...
  6. EMNofSeattle

Kitsap Open Carry Picnic July 26 Saturday

Ok so Ana F smith Park on Tracyton Blvd in Bremerton, WA. 11am to 3pm Have the picnic shelter there, I am PMing Bill to see if I can borrow the banner. Please if you are interested in coming RSVP since I plan on BBQing some food and would like to know how much to buy. I'll bring a grill...
  7. EMNofSeattle

Well would you look at this?

First time I've personally seen a gunbuster at McDs, here in Gila Bend on SR85. I was upset enough I am using their internet to post their sign..... No weapons, except law enforcement, I thought AZ was a gun friendly state?
  8. EMNofSeattle

South kitsap picnic will be in august

Disregard Edit
  9. EMNofSeattle

Why no ballot measures?

I am wondering why california has no put no ballot measures up for gun rights, I remember an election to amend the state constitution to prevent gay marriage, why no vote on gun rights? Shall issue CCW. Open carry? Etc etc etc You have literally nothing to lose politically, and a victory at...
  10. EMNofSeattle

Whatcha gonna do when Gottlieb comes for you?

SAF files suit against North Carolina seeking injunction of the law that prohibits legal aliens from receiving a concealed carry permit.... http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/07/dean-weingarten/saf-supports-legal-immigrant-gun-rights-in-north-carolina-case/ Given precedent from SAF legal...
  11. EMNofSeattle

Another Open Carry Texas success story ruins it for Washingtonians.....

Wow, look at what 5 seconds of google brings.... Something pretty much resembling what I'm saying, state mandates private entity provide segregation that they didn't otherwise want to do, but that's much harder then just lashing out isn't it? I think you owe an apology for that last comment...
  12. EMNofSeattle

Another Open Carry Texas success story ruins it for Washingtonians.....

Don't blame me, I signed the Texas Secession petition when obama was reelected..... This group will get guns banned in Cabelas by the end of next year...... so lets see, can't shop at Target, Jack in the Box, Sonic, Chipotle, there won't be anywhere left for OCers in strong civil rights states...
  13. EMNofSeattle

Uh-oh gang, we're really in trouble now....

So remember a year ago when some nobody who happens to be a lieutenant colonel in the Army threatened to kill NRA members in an esquire article? Well he's coming home to defend america from the NRA! May god help us all :rolleyes: http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/i-am-coming-home Gee...
  14. EMNofSeattle

Open carry sketch on radio

So I'm driving to Montana for vacation, and I was thumbing through the radio around Cle Elum and got to 95.3 FM and they had this skit with this guy with an extreme southern accent doing a joke skit about how "the brainless godless freedom hating liberals don't like our new open carry law (we...
  15. EMNofSeattle

In Mass. do swat teams have any immunity? Their answer to FOIA request says no

maybe these private cops need a badge, since I'm in favor of recycling, maybe we can dust off a few dozen of these from museums and hand them out
  16. EMNofSeattle

South Kitsap-Ish open carry picnic July 26th Work group thread

I decided I will attempt to host an open carry picnic for us the South Kitsap area since Trigger Dr wants new blood and no one else stepped up. this thread is for anyone to bounce ideas and advice since I've never done anything remotely like this..... saturday July 26th is a tentative date...
  17. EMNofSeattle

Ran into an OCDO member today

Ran into VegasYoungGun today at Bass Pro Shop in Vegas. Saw him OCing and had a short conversation. He doesn't seem to post much, but nonetheless always happy to meet a fellow OCDOer
  18. EMNofSeattle

I call into the Lars Larson show over "nitwits" remark.

So yesterday I was listening to lars larson on KXL in Portland, and he was discussing chipotles recent announcement and referred to open carriers as nitwits, now lars is normally pro-gun, so I decided to call in and discuss it with him today. Once today's episode comes out on podcast, which...
  19. EMNofSeattle

So I guess I'm one of many proud female NRA members ..........

So for a year I've been an NRA member joined a year ago. Well being of the younger generation I don't care much for snail mail and today I recieved my renewal notice, the first mailer actually payed attention to, and it's addressed "Ms Erik ******" apparently I'm a transgendered gun activist not...
  20. EMNofSeattle

Anyone trying ballot initiatives?

I heard awhile ago there would be ballot measures to repeal the gun laws, how are those going? Any status updates or groups actively pursuing this?