• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. H

Plenty of .40 at WalMart...

...the one on 42 near I40. Went in to look for .45 and .357. I struck out but if you need .40 cal there was probably at least 30 boxes on the shelf. A lot of rifle and shotgun loads as well. Good luck!
  2. H

NC resident heading to SC for a few days...

Hello all. I'm a typically open carrier in NC but do have my concealed permit which is recognized in SC. I also know SC does not allow open carry. I'm bringing my wife to MUSC in Charleston tomorrow so I need to know some guidelines for my visit. I carry a full size Beretta PX4 .45. Are there...
  3. H

Free Webinar...Gun Control and the Second Amendment...

I thought there would be some interest in this... http://www.sog.unc.edu/node/3141
  4. H

Concealing at work...

My boss/owner of the business I manage has given me permission to be armed at work (I work alone). He would prefer I be concealed. I just took my conceal class this past Saturday so I obviously don't have my permit yet. But since this is his personal property and I have his permission, is my...