• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

Good to see CA firearm control initiatives are working so well

"Delays and glithces" are part of the design.
  2. B

Now That Gun Control Initiative Passed in NV, What's Next?

Another gun control initiative to limit magazine capacity. This: https://lasvegassun.com/news/2016/dec/11/high-capacity-magazine-ban-a-must-for-nevadans-saf/ Little by little, inch by inch...
  3. B

Goldstrike trail, Boulder City OC

Has anyone OC'd at this hiking trail? Trying to find the rules if its a go or no go. So far I have had no problems at the trails in Mt Charleston. Red Rock was a no go.
  4. B

Pahrump Balloon Festival OC

Does anyone know if OC in the balloon festival prohibited? Planning on going there today.
  5. B

Open Carry in Escalante

Greetings all, We are planning on visiting Escalante and hiking some of the trails at Calf Creek falls. Are there any restrictions on open carry in the park/trails?