• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. U

Radio Host who speaks for personal freedom.

Doc. Thompson who I listen to every morning is going to be in Charlotte tomorrow. Im going to be there however it is at a place that serves booze so bummer but there will many like minded people there and maybe we can network and help protect our right to open carry. Heres the info hope to see...
  2. U

Finally made it back to NC!!!! Are there any OC meetings near Gaston County?

Been OCing for the passed few days and it has been great. No one has said a word. Just the way it should be!! Anyway are there any meetings near Gastonia? If so when?
  3. U

OC and CC come together.

Hello ladies and gentlemen after reading the two threads: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?112916-Support-Amendment-Returning-Restaurant-Carry-to-HB-17-NOW! http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?112050-Mecklenburg-CCW-Scam-Need-Advice I saw some constructive...
  4. U

Anyone have experience with the BlackHawk Level 3 Serpa? & a pic of my 1911.

Just wondering if any one has used the BlackHawk Level 3 Serpa. Especially if you have a 1911! Im wondering because Im thinking of using one for extra security and I was hoping the cover would go in-between the hammer and firing pin due to the single action of the 1911.
  5. U

Coming back to Gastonia, NC and have a few questions.

Hello all, Im new to this form but it came highly recommended from one of my USMC bothers so I figured why not. Im coming back from Hawaii, which pretty much stomps on your 2nd amendment rights:banghead:, so Im excited :banana: and looking to OC at least until I can CC. However, this comes with...