• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. H

Lara Overy (R) vs Monty Mason (D) Thursday, 7PM @ Williamsburg Public Library

Just a debate, not a death match. OC is allowed by law. OC is encouraged by me. A bunch of us showing up would be cool. The College Republicans will be there, as will the typical bunch of noisy college Democrats-in-training kids.
  2. H

Olive Garden e-mail

I wrote to Olive Garden the other day about firearms in their restaurants. This is the reply I received: We deeply respect and appreciate your perspective and motivation to contact us. Olive Garden's focus is to provide all of our guests with a genuine Italian dining experience. Our company’s...
  3. H

Fly-in @ Williamsburg today 6/13/15

"WAR BIRDS & SEA PLANES Fly In @ Williamsburg Jamestown Airport (KJGG All Day - Saturday, June 13, 2015 ( Most aircraft will start arriving approximately 10 A.M.) Open to the public for viewing. Airplane And Helicopter Rides may be available. In addition, all antique aircraft or anyone that...
  4. H

Tidewater OC Lunch at Thai Papaya in Newport News Jan 24th

Tidewater OC Lunch at Thai Papaya in Newport News. Saturday, January 24th, 1PM. Next to Michaels craft store, by Home Depot, on Jefferson Ave. Come on out. They will make your meal as spicy (or not) as you like. Great food!!!
  5. H

Langley Federal Credit Union

I stopped off at one of the branch offices today and noticed that they still have the gun buster signs on the door. I was under the impression from a previous post this year that they were going to remove those signs and that carry was okay. Does anybody know the actual story?
  6. H

Hampton, VA Gun Show - VCDL Booth

Ever since the VCDL picnic last Saturday I have been trying to get in touch with VCDL about volunteering for the Saturday Afternoon shift at the Hampton gun show on the 13th. Think this will work?
  7. H

Supreme Court affirms restrictions on buying guns for third party

from Fox News: The Supreme Court ruled Monday that federal law does not allow someone to buy a gun for someone else even if both are legally eligible to own firearms. The 5-4 ruling on so-called straw purchasing came down in the case of Bruce James Abramski, Jr., who bought a Glock 19 handgun...
  8. H

New location for OCDO dinners.

Hey gang! the wife and i were at IHOP today for lunch and i finally got a chance to ask the manager if we could have an OCDO get-together there. she said no problem, as long as its between 4 and 6 pm on a saturday. they have a bit of a slow down around then. this is the IHOP in front of wal-mart...