• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Vwfinatic273

Second Amendment Movie Viewing FREE! Must see for enthusiasts!

My organization is showing a movie that we feel all Second Amendment enthusiasts must see! Ice T narrates and Ted Nugent makes an appearance. Event is below which is posted on the Organization's page click the link to go there. We hope to see you patriots there! As stated there is no fee due, it...
  2. Vwfinatic273

Winston Salem attacking 2nd Amendment Rights Monday Sept. 16th

Description ATTEND WINSTON-SALEM COUNCIL MEETING ON MONDAY, Sept. 16: We need to pack the meeting with people bearing signs and public displays that "Guns Save Lives" in order to deliver the message to the media that we aren't going away until Winston-Salem complies with the law. The meeting is...
  3. Vwfinatic273

2nd Amendment Appreciation Rally

What: The Second Amendment Appreciation Expo is a first time event to be held here in the city of Winston-Salem, NC. It was organized to help promote safe and responsible gun ownership through proper licensing, proper training, understanding of NC laws and the safe handling and storage of all...
  4. Vwfinatic273

Obama is trying to sign UN Gun Ban Treaty

Go to this link to sign the petition immediately. Obama is trying to sign the gun ban treaty, if you haven't read this treaty please do. The objective is basically very similar to what Obama was trying to do with his gun bill. Please sign and share this link, I've posted it on my local...
  5. Vwfinatic273

Don't Claim to be a Law Enforcment Officer

I wanted to post on here something about claiming to be a LEO or even a security guard. I know 95% of you on here know better however I was embarased when I ran into a guy at a store the other day who claimed to be a member on here. Not only was this guy obnoxious with what he had to say however...
  6. Vwfinatic273

Open carry question - laws in applying in state and federal parks

Hello, I am coming from North Carolina and doing some camping this week. I'm getting conflicting Info and haven't gotten a return call from the VA governor or Montgomery Sheriffs office. VA state statute 15.2-915 says no localities can make any laws restricting on firearms and makes all...
  7. Vwfinatic273

Glenn Beck - control

Has anyone read Glenn Beck's book Control? I found it today in the airport and have almost finished it already. For $12 you need to pick up a copy and read it!! Lots of facts which prove the media, liberals, Obama and anti-gun people wrong on their facts and accusations.