• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. kinggabby

2 years of hades in Oklahoma

Welp under the current situation I can not carry nor have a gun in my house for 2 yrs. It is not because of something I did but that my wife did. I know some on here would say get rid of her. But it is really complicated and can not go into that. It just stinks that I have to leave my gun at a...
  2. kinggabby

Walmart walk Texas

Anyone planning on doing the Walmart walk 1/1/2016 ? As long as reciprocity remains the same and allows me to Open carry in Texas I will as long as I have gas to drive down from Oklahoma.
  3. kinggabby

I wish

I wish more people would get on board with Open Carry. I am always hearing from the ones who want to stay concealed ( which I have no problem if people want to stay concealed ) about how we are going to scare the public because they are not used to seeing guns. How hard is it to understand that...