• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

Congrats texas on your new Open Carry

Congrats to all yall! Looks like your oc will be very similiar to ours here in Georgia. 5 year weapons carry permit that allows concealed or open carry. Would I like constitutional carry in Ga, yes of course but this is what we have here atm. I OC every day and don't think about it really except...
  2. J

Bundy Hoax Exposed: Full Video Of Cliven Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican,

Surprised? Bundy Hoax Exposed: Full Video Of Cliven Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks...
  3. J

New .22 smart pistol , must run out and buy one right away!

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/02/20/first-smart-pistol-shelves-in-california/?intcmp=latestnews wait it's a .22 and it costs $1399, then you have to pay another $399 for a special watch to wear that will activate the pistol..... I dunno, I think this company is making a very poor bet. How...
  4. J

.22 LR Ammo Recall

Olin Corporation, through its Winchester Division, is recalling two (2) lots of M*22™ 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Black Copper Plated Round Nose rimfire ammunition. Symbol Number: S22LRT Lot Numbers: GD42L and GD52L Winchester has determined the above lots of 22 Long Rifle rimfire ammunition may...
  5. J

Anti-gun libral from europe I think, repost from another non-gun forum

just boggles the mind but this is how a lot of them think yeah I misspelled liberal
  6. J

OC conumdrum

So I had to call a cab from my home to ride to the other side of town. I'm oc just under my light fleece jacket. The cabby doesn't notice or does't care. On the way, he pulls into the local university to pick up another fare that's on the way. Errr.... oops. What is the law in this situation...
  7. J

Visiting Virginia can I have my pistol in my hotel room?

Planning on having a pistol in my vehicle stored in compartment as I travel, can I take my firearm with me to my hotel room? I am from a state with no reciprocity with Va. I don't mean to wear it or carry it but have it in my room for protection. Thanks, Johnbo