• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. F

Glock lost a potential customer today

I was all set to buy a Glock soon and I had heard about the Glock Blue Label program this weekend. Discounts for "Those who qualify include: Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials) EMT’s, Fire...
  2. F

S&W revolver frame confusion.

When I look at S&W's revolvers and they mention what letter of the alphabet the frame is called, I do not see the difference. What am I missing? David Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  3. F

Dream job here in Ohio?

Take a look...especially at the company http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=e0affc3a8557e52b&from=tellafriend&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&cd%20-=tell_a_friend David
  4. F

Anybody carrying a long barrel revolver?

I am curious if anyone carries a long revolver similar to the cowboy style. I suppose we are talking around 8 inches in length probably. Not doing it myself, just interested if any one does or not. I am not sure it is practical or possibly a little provocative/ scary to people (sheeple). David
  5. F

Cross draw holster question

Knowing nothing about them I want to ask if they are just strong side holsters placed on the opposite side of your belt/waist? Same physical holster? No differences? Just learnin'. Thanks, David Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  6. F

Gander Mountain slight policy change?

I went in to Gander Mountain Gun Super Center or whatever it is called in Reynoldsburg yesterday. Had not been in there for a few weeks. If memory serves correctly, there was a sign in the entrance saying all guns must be cased unless lawfully carried by CCW holders. Now there is a new sign...
  7. F

LEO weapons

So, I am curious. What are the more popular models and manufacturers that many Law Enforcement organizations frequently purchase? David
  8. F

First Open Carry Today

I have been contemplating this all week since registering for CCW class and all the way through the class, which I passed Wednesday night. I have been reading up on open and concealed carry and have found both to have so many similarities. I can't submit my app for CCW till Dec 4th so I went...