• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Dirk platinum

Tennessee ban on young adult Carry thrown out by court . 18-20 years have rights restored.

https://tennesseefirearms.com/2023/01/tennessees-ban-on-18-20-year-olds-obtaining-handgun-permits-declared-unconstitutional/ Federal Court determined that the ban on 18-20 years old being able to carry or get a permit was a violation of the 2nd and 14th amendments to the US constitution...
  2. Dirk platinum

Ripley

Does anyone know if the aquarium on Broadway at the beach is “gun free” ?
  3. Dirk platinum

Tpac Nashville

Anyone know about tpac ? Going to a Christmas concert there tonight with my church . I'd rather not disarm . Anyone know if weapons banned like Bridgestone arena and municipal ?