• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. I

Carry Without Permit at 20?

I am wondering if I will be able to carry, of any type, in Maine without having a permit? I am planning a camping trip and would like the protection should wild life be more interested in me than I am with them. Please enlighten me on the laws surrounding this. :D
  2. I

Carry Without Permit at 20?

Is it possible to carry without a permit in NH at 20? I am planning a camping trip over the summer and would like to have protection from wild life, if it should come to see me... I am ignorant to the laws surrounding it and would like to be enlightened. :lol:
  3. I

Moving Rifles From NH to CT?

I was wondering the legality of buying a few rifles in NH, where my grandfather lives, and bringing them back to CT. The CCW that we are using to pick them up from the shop is from CT. I'm getting 3 Mosin Nagants.