• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. OC Freedom

examiner.com - Anti-gun movement runs out of steam in 2014

In my opinion and not implying I or anyone should do this, I think it has come to the point that the only way to regain the RTKABA will take the use of the Cartridge Box.
  2. OC Freedom

Armed bystanders shoot at shoplifters in Marysville, disabling their vehicle, then disappear.

LOL. Truth in that. I just saw the other morning two cop cars in front of our local donut shop.
  3. OC Freedom

Opposing ERPO Red Flag Law(lessnes)s

If you live in one of these states, then it would be wise to be able to effectively conceal and secure your property from government theft. This is an activity I practice masterfully. Guns? what guns?
  4. OC Freedom

Re-write of the 2nd Amendment

Does anyone know what grade, school district, and state this Bull**** belongs too?
  5. OC Freedom

#GoFundTheWall passes $2.5 Million of $1 Billion goal in 48 hours.

I believe in owning money in the form of precious metals.
  6. OC Freedom

What cops need to consider about armed citizens

This sums it up nicely about law enforcment and the policy makers.
  7. OC Freedom

2019 Wenatchee Annual Open Carry Camp

That's your viewpoint, not mine. Just saying...
  8. OC Freedom

Taurus pt111 9mm or bersa thunder .380?

If open carry is legal in your state and you understand the do's and do not's of your state, then carry what you want. Any caliber is better than no firearm at all. Don't worry what others think, for you will get a different answer almost every time from one person to another. The only thing I...
  9. OC Freedom

THE LAST CHANCE To Get National Concealed Carry Reciprocity Passed.

I say this without malice. You have asked and answered your own question.
  10. OC Freedom

2019 Wenatchee Annual Open Carry Camp

Might want to have a back-up plan. The Anti-Second Amendment crowd that brought you I-1639 are planning some more good stuff for you in Washington including a possible Open Carry ban. Just an FYI...
  11. OC Freedom

What do you carry?

Thanks. I know that some reviews have not been favorable for this make and model, but I really like the Walther Grip. I like it's size and the weight at 22.3 ounces with an empty mag, it's not to heavy for me for all day carry. So when I found the pistol with a stainless slide for $299 new, I...
  12. OC Freedom

What do you carry?

I open carry a Walther CCP in a Safariland 578 Pro-Fit GLS holster and it's a fantastic holster too. Since I open carry this pistol I should have the CCP on the slide changed to OCP. :D
  13. OC Freedom

ammo cans on sale

Thanks for the heads up.
  14. OC Freedom

Open Carry Idaho Report

Gun rally at the Idaho Capitol Great day at the capitol. Of course the media downplayed the size of the gathering.
  15. OC Freedom

Idaho Gun Rally

On September 8th there will be a Gun Rally at the Idaho State Capitol. The hope is to have five thousand gun owners to attend this rally on Saturday. Here is more information if you are interested in attending. https://www.facebook.com/events/158023771551062/
  16. OC Freedom

Idaho stand your ground bill 1313

Click on image to enlarge. The NRA sabotaged real stand your ground in Idaho. Even the Mad Mommies were okay with 1313. That's how worthless it is. Join the Idaho Second Amendment Alliance today. Don't let Idaho become the next Oregon or Washington.