• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

Dpac

Anyone know if the DPAC in Durham allows Concealed Weapons?
  2. D

SECU Open Carry

Hey guys finally back on here after a delay. I emailed SECU the other day about the "Concealed Weapons are Prohibited" signs. Emaile reply stated that they're in the process of changing them to say "No weapons allowed concealed or otherwise"
  3. D

Gun Bracelet???

So, Eric Holder is wanting to pass a law for all gun owners to wear a bracelet before a gun can be fired???? This can actually hurt them more than help if you think it about it. The thugs and criminals will know who is packing and who is not...could save make the libtards realize that guns are a...
  4. D

Knife question????

I have looked all over for a whetstone. I've been to Lowe's, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, even Bed, Bath and Beyond (don't ask). I get these looks when I ask about a whetstone as if I asked if they sold Uranium. Anyone know of where to get a whetstone? I am looking for a $10 stone. Any ideas????
  5. D

Dont talk to the police....EVER!!!!!

I've watched this and it has changed my outlook. Do yourself a favor and watch this. It is 48:40 and will change the way you interact with the police. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
  6. D

Thanked for OC'ing

I stopped by the Raleigh Wally World on Glenwood the other day. I went in to get a few things and had no strange looks but was stopped by one older gentleman. We met as we bumped into eatch other. Old Guy: "What ya carrying?" Me: "XDS .40" OG: "Nice gun. Thanks for not being afraid." Me...