• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. jasonstorm

.22 ammo

Yeah, I know this doesn't really have anything to do with OC, however I was open carrying during... So, yesterday I'm up in Prescott with the wife, walking around, browsing shops, and I found a 500 round brick of .22 Blazers. The last one on the shelf. Not quite same price as I would've paid 5...
  2. jasonstorm

Lone Wolf Trading Co guns and ammo is NOT gun friendly

Lone Wolf guns and ammo in Glendale have signage that no loaded guns are permitted in store. That's a shame since it's close to where I live. Oh well, plenty of other stores that do NOT require me to disarm before entering. Been to Cabela's a couple of times recently. Got 2 boxes of .22LR (333...
  3. jasonstorm

OC around Akron/Canton area

Chilly morning and early afternoon, but beautiful with clear blue skies and bright sun. Went to the strip and got bagels and coffee. Sat there by the south window in the hot sun reading for about an hour. It felt amazing after the harsh, cold winter we've had. Walked over to BAM and looked at...