• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. rightwinglibertarian

Chat via Tapatalk?

I wasnt sure where to put this but it seems Tapatalk has a chat service going. I got a message from Techradar and wondered if this was forum specific or a new feature that all forums can make use of via the app. If it is forum specific then how about it for OCDO?
  2. rightwinglibertarian

Anyone DOING anything?

Well firstly it isnt law. the degree is unlawful. Second since people are so slow of mind at understanding that a simple executive order prohibiting any and all restriction and specifically mandating large fines for any public establishment including all educational facilities that insists on...
  3. rightwinglibertarian

Connecticut Police may check your OC Permit

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
  4. rightwinglibertarian

Another illegal sign

I was up by Capitol Hill for the opening of the new link station and spotted an unlawful no gun sign in Cal Anderson Park. I think maybe an OC session is called for there. Seattle knows this is illegal as they were sued for this and lost years ago Hopefully I get to see the replies here as i'm...
  5. rightwinglibertarian

Ohio: Watch Out! Ballot to reverse preemption of gun laws!

he has been suitably reprimanded
  6. rightwinglibertarian

Post your TX Open Carry experiences here!

I agree with both of you. Ironic that this was on my Facebook feed not 10 minutes ago
  7. rightwinglibertarian

Open Carry without a permit?

Ran across this article and wondered on it's accuracy as I do have a deep distrust of mainstream media. Handgunlaw would seem to disagree but it's not always fully uptodate...
  8. rightwinglibertarian

H-E-B Bans Open Carry

http://www.infowars.com/grocery-giant-h-e-b-says-no-to-open-carry-ahead-of-new-texas-gun-law/ It looks as if there will have to be an immediate boycott and multiple state-wide protests until this foolish and dangerous policy is reversed. Hit them hard in the pocket. I'm going to get a statement...
  9. rightwinglibertarian

KY gov seems to get it... felons have gun rights

You go and punch a cop when you're 16-18 ish and you're then banned from carrying for life? :P
  10. rightwinglibertarian

Possibly moving to TX

So i'm in the early stages of investigating a move down from Washington. I have a little knowledge and maybe that can be confirmed, plus some additional questions 1) TX Does not recognise the WA permit, so I would have to get either Utah or Arizona as well 2) I cannot OC without a permit even...
  11. rightwinglibertarian

Washington Bus Driver Attacks Armed Photographer for Recording Him in Public

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/11/washington-bus-driver-attacks-armed-photographer-for-recording-him-in-public/?utm_content=buffer4eef1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer 1) why oh WHY are people stupid enough to get aggressive with an armed person...
  12. rightwinglibertarian

18 U.S. Code § 1752

I'm tracking the restrictions here in Seattle due to the Chinese presidents visit and have run across this nasty bit of federal code used to scare people away from areas the police and secret service have decided to block off. My point is two fold 1) This is being used to stop people from...
  13. rightwinglibertarian

Who is up for an open carry demo in Seattle?

Well seeing as i'm in a mission in downtown that does not allow firearms, I was thinking I could do camera operation. But who would be interested? Downtown Seattle. I'm told there have been previous OC demos there and would love to get involved in one. Would be the first for me. I'm not sure if...
  14. rightwinglibertarian

Illegal no gun sign in Seattle

So i'm walking by Rizel park and stop to check a park sign. Sure enough it said no firearms. I don't have a picture as of yet but this will show y'all where it is. Seeing as how liberal Seattle is and the fact they tried to get carry banned in parks, I sense a battle here. I'm going to call...
  15. rightwinglibertarian

2A in the following environment

Most people here follow the 'no gun, no $$s' principle and for good reason. My situation is rather interesting though. I'm Resident Volunteer at a Seattle WA Mission and i'm aware most if not all of them are the same. No weapons allowed. This is kinda where my hardline stance falters a little...
  16. rightwinglibertarian

Suing California?

How do you work that out? Shall not be infringed means just that. One has the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms in any manner they choose whether openly or concealed, provided it does not harm or threaten to harm others. Even that the definition is very narrow. Brandishing would be a...
  17. rightwinglibertarian

Couple Heartbroken Over Adoption Denial For CCW

http://gunsnfreedom.com/nv-couple-heartbroken-over-adoption-denial-for-ccw/4697
  18. rightwinglibertarian

West Midlands overtakes London as nation's gun crime capital

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/west-midlands-overtakes-london-nations-8651802 Of course this must be a fake story, Guns are banned in the UK. Or..... maybe gun control doesnt work. Yea thats it