• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. G

Pulled Over while Open Carrying?

I am sure that this has been covered before on here, but I am not sure about it. If I were to get pulled over while I had my handgun on my side in its holster, would I need to let the LEO know that I have a gun on my waist?
  2. G

Havelock Meet-up

Due to popular demand, I created a new thread for a Havelock meet-up. We still need to decide a place and what day.
  3. G

People in New Bern or Havelock?

I was curious how many people on here live in either Havelock or New Bern, NC. I know Bearfoot said he lives in New Bern. It'd be cool to meet up at the range or something one day.
  4. G

Is This Legal?

My friend is not quite 21 yet, but there is a gun show this weekend where I live. Is it legal for me to buy him a handgun? This seems to be a gray area in the law.
  5. G

New to Open Carry

Hey everybody. I just found this forum. I just turned 21 less than 2 months ago. I have a Glock 19 and decided to give open carry a try until I get my concealed handgun permit. So far I have only open carried one time and nobody seemed to notice my gun. My friend is pro-gun, but he thinks that...