• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. ODAAT

Please be careful out there!

Man accidentally shoots self in leg after pistol falls out of his pocket in restroom... http://pvtrib.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=62373 :banghead:
  2. ODAAT

Another Rookie Cop, Another Tragic End to Life

EDIT: As pointed out in this thread, the article does not say the boy died. Also, I can see where this was a tragic case not entirely the fault of the police officer. I would edit the title of the thread but don't know where to do so...
  3. ODAAT

Rookie Cop "Accidentally" shoots, kills innocent man

Rookie Cop, on a "violence reduction overtime detail", was patrolling a building WITH HIS SERVICE WEAPON in hand, FINGER ON THE TRIGGER, with NO reasonable cause to believe a crime was being committed or anyone's life was in immediate danger. :banghead: Guess how that worked out for him...