• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

04/20 Wednesday Open Carry Dinner (Downriver Area) 6:30pm

Master Control

Michigan Open Carry, inc. invites everyone to an open carry dinner at The "Shishgarden" Restaurant in Woodhaven, MI. (Downriver)
Time: 6:30pm
It is located at 22673 Allen Rd. (just north of West Road).
Come out and have dinner with family & friends new and old!
When you come, bring someone new to OC and show them we are all just friendly law abiding people.
Let's get to know each other better :). We spoke with the manager, Adel, and he is excited to have us. There is no liquor license at this restaurant.
Hope we see you there! Wednesday, April 20th 6:30pm

scot623

It was a real good time. We had a lot of new faces come out last night, of the 26-27 people there 20 were people I hadn't met before. MOC has 6 new members too...I love that.

Onnie

It was a real good time. We had a lot of new faces come out last night, of the 26-27 people there 20 were people I hadn't met before. MOC has 6 new members too...I love that.

I just seen the post, sorry it was too short of notice for me to grace you all with my large presence!

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
I just seen the post, sorry it was too short of notice for me to grace you all with my large presence!

No worries mate, you can get back in MOC's good graces by agreeing to host an OC event PICNIC/LUNCHEON/DINNER in your neck of the woods [we need to establish a bigger presence in the Monroe Co area].

In the meantime you want to get together for lunch or dinner sometime Onnie?

- Your Pal G9OS.

PS -> Hey I see you too are a proud HI-POINT OWNER!:monkey
Maybe we can sport them on our outing?

Last edited:

Onnie

No worries mate, you can get back in MOC's good graces by agreeing to host an OC event PICNIC/LUNCHEON/DINNER in your neck of the woods [we need to establish a bigger presence in the Monroe Co area].

In the meantime you want to get together for lunch or dinner sometime Onnie?

- Your Pal G9OS.

PS -> Hey I see you too are a proud HI-POINT OWNER!:monkey
Maybe we can sport them on our outing?

positootly, just pm me and my secretary will get a hold of my assistant who will get a hold of my personal groomer who will then get a hold of my assistant's assistant who will call my scheduling secretary who will pencil you in!

Any time as you know!

We'll talk about hosting.................:mad:

Last edited: