• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

4 dead, 6 wounded in Fresno, California football party shooting

Doug_Nightmare

Washington Island, WISCONSIN. Out in Lake Michigan

Asians, 10 victims of 35 partiers.

Doug_Nightmare

Washington Island, WISCONSIN. Out in Lake Michigan
The Hmong communities are very divided, with gangs on one side and those opposed to gangs on the other.
Thanks for the mention of the Hmong.

I left California when I enlisted during the VN Era, 1969, and knew nothing, then, of the Hmong involvement in the war. During my service and afterwards I learned of their assistance to the US and assistance to friends and acquaintances and became sympathetic of their cause. I did not know the size of the California Hmong community, only of Wisconsin’s.