• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

6 hours from now the Permit should go active on the Wisc Dept of Justice website..

kemo

I'm going on at 12:01 to get my application. Hope everyone gets their application.

Trip20

If someone gets the application, and provided it's in a format we can share (i.e., a PDF document), we should host it somewhere and link to it here so it's available. I'll do it if I get it and get a copy.

das

The server isn't going to go down because of excessive traffic. I also doubt someone (or an automated process) will be making the form available at 12:01, but rather that it will show up sometime in the morning.

paul@paul-fisher.com

If someone gets the application, and provided it's in a format we can share (i.e., a PDF document), we should host it somewhere and link to it here so it's available. I'll do it if I get it and get a copy.

You mean as opposed to the one that will be hosted by the DOJ website?

Trip20

You mean as opposed to the one that will be hosted by the DOJ website?

Correct.

If someone gets in soon after midnight and is able to obtain an electronic copy of the PDF document, and considering the likelihood of the DOJ concealed carry web page crashing due to traffic, it would be wise to host the electronic PDF document on another site such as this or this.

Not only may the site crash due to legitimate traffic, but our foes might find it humorous to crash the site.

protias

One can make attachments on OCDO as well.