• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alright ...which one of you guys is this?

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

OMG, that's so funny I just peed in my tactical underwear!

Here's his main page on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/biosbasher

biosbasher

Last Login: 8 hours ago
Videos Watched: 1,365
Subscribers: 18
Channel Views: 1,518

This is real life what works no non-sense by example visual aids. May God Bless and ordain and re-establish the Constitution of the United States of America. INFOWARS.COM I love North Dakota! This is designed with STRESS or Defensive situations in mind, when you loose you're fine motor skills. ALWAYS POINT FIREARM IN SAFE DIRECTION, KEEP FINGER OFF TRIGGER, BULLETS GO THROUGH WALLS!!

These Video's are for education and not meant to be executed at home without formal safety training. Lets be positive promoter's of firearms ownership through safe practice and example. An armed society is a polite society. It is a tremendous sacrifice to ensure the rights and freedoms of our loved ones. May the Lord be willing check out infowars.com (SATAN go away)
Name: Elite Team Fighting

Won't Back Down. Highly trained and highly educated. Physically Fit. You need to go now and attain the firearm in the video for self defense. These firearms shown because they are all proven reliable and accurate and affordable. Shoot from a supported position whenever possible because under stress you can't hit very well.

en_US-orig.gif

Interests and Hobbies: All things Firearms. Battle against the Evil one. I will fear no evil. Yeshua Ha Meshia lives and loves. INFOWARS.COM
Books: Holy Bible; Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer. Historically awesome books. INFOWARS.COM

LEO 229

imported post

BobCav wrote:
LOL...no problem there! Can we trade this guy to the Anti's as a peace offering in return for some gun rights?
Poster Child for Anti-Gun ownership

MMMMM

Attachments

• Poster Child.jpg
    Poster Child.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 498

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Just laughed for about 20 min ahahahahaha. That guy does look like he lives in his grandma's basement haha. That was the GAYEST video ever! What do you need all of that crap for? Nothing! So when someone breaks into your house you going to tell them to hold on 5 min while I put all of my tactical gear on so I can look cool when I try and fight you:lol:

In my opinion tactical gear is USELESS unless you are the police or think there is going to be an alien invasion ahahahahahahahahaha
Hopefully he didn't buy all that for bad reasons!:what:Looks a little fishy to me:uhoh:

One last thing. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY WHO LOOSE US OUR GUN RIGHTS!!!!!! THIS GUY IS A DESCRACE TO THE GUN COMMUNITY IMO:cuss:

Superlite27

imported post

Are those tactical wrist-warmers?

How come EVERYTHING is tactical EXCEPT the shotgun?

Why next to the door? Couldn't this demo be accoplished more effectively over by the aquarium? Or next to the refrigerator?

The brown sheath just clashes. If you're going to go mall ninja, at least have the decency to do it 100%. The only thing more pathetic than a mall ninja, is an out of uniform mall ninja. Mall ninjas don't do beige.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

He secures his ear protection in his helmet because it just makes sense. Ok. How does he shove those little foam earplugs into his ears with his helmet on over a full face stocking? Hhhmmmm.

My peltor tacticals fit just fine under a helmet and they are even more tacticool. Plus I have black pants, a black shirt, a black gun, a black holster AND a black knife with a black sheath AND a black shotgun with black stock and black heat shield. He is not nearly as tacticool as he thinks he is! :dude:

Rey

imported post

I'll have you know that during my tours to Iraq, during every engagement I found it also tactically sound to immediately drop to the sitting position (*snicker...) and toss my rifle as far from me as possible and engage with my 9mm. Finding cover to clear a jam is for sissies.

I'm not gonna argue about that....

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A GEAR QUEER!!!

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

I bet his mom gotticked offwhen she found out he cut holes in her socks because he couldn't afford tactical gloves lol.

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

ETF Rules!

edit: Is he actually trying to teach tactical crap with a 20inch post ban AR with a Real Tree camo job on it? I wonder if he took the duck plug out of his daddy's shotgun...