• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another OC-friendly Business in Louisville

v8shoguy

I have been having lunch at Hotel Louisville (120 West Broadway) in their restaurant with some amount of frequency over the past several months. They have been more than happy to have my business. If you're in the area and considering going to McDonald's, Taco Bell, etc. I encourage you to stop in and see what can get you there for the same price. The staff is aware of and OK with the idea of OC in their restaurant. My only request would be that you dress professionally, tip your server, and enjoy your meal!

If anyone wants to meet up for lunch some time next week, I've got a pretty flexible lunch schedule. They're open until 2 every day and 3 most days, and have sandwiches, hot browns (my favorite), soup, burgers, and more. Reply if you're interested and we'l figure something out.

v8shoguy

My lunch schedule is pretty flexible, I usually leave for lunch between 11 and 2. Free any day this week but in the interest of firming something up I'll throw Wednesday (12/15) at 12:45 out there to get things going.