• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any rash of shootings since stand your ground went into effect Oct 14

Have I missed all the hoopla the media would have given to such actions? The anti self defense people claimed that daily shootings would occur. Guess they were lying as usual.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Have I missed all the hoopla the media would have given to such actions? The anti self defense people claimed that daily shootings would occur. Guess they were lying as usual.

There have been plenty of shootings in your area.......all with digital cameras & recorders showing life in all of the normal, peaceful ways. :lol:

The media thrives on sensationalism - they get bored w/o blood in the streets......which sells copy.

Va_Nemo

Have you looked at the street outside your home? Driven downtown? Gone to the grocery store?

Have you not seen all the blood in the streets?

Oh, there is none? HHMMM, ok, oops, uh, guess they were wrong. But it will happen and it will be all the guns fault. Just wait and see!*

Nemo

*please note entire post above (except signature) is sarcasm

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Have you looked at the street outside your home? Driven downtown? Gone to the grocery store?

Have you not seen all the blood in the streets?

Oh, there is none? HHMMM, ok, oops, uh, guess they were wrong. But it will happen and it will be all the guns fault. Just wait and see!*

Nemo

*please note entire post above (except signature) is sarcasm
A simple request to be made of them.

Cease all intake of fluid of any kind until that day arrives. I'll bet that before their worst prediction comes true, they will dry up and blow away.

If an entire state or region of antis did this we might suffer an unnatural, natural disaster akin to the Dust Bowl of the 1930's.
http://drought.unl.edu/DroughtBasics/DustBowl/DroughtintheDustBowlYears.aspx

Last edited:

STL Wolf

Use Anti-Gun Logic for this

If there was blood running in the streets, the Antis would most assuredly proclaim "see - we told you so.: When there is no blood in the streets, the Antis will bellow, "No Blood, why that proves our contention that no guns are needed." Logic is an unknown skill in the mind of an Anti. J<HO

STL Wolf