• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody know the gun policy for Taco Bell / KFC?

dustin88

A local Taco Bell/KFC (2in1) recently put up a sign stating "Guns not allowed except for law enforcement". I have OC'd in there many times before and nobody said a word, then one day, that sign is there. I am planning on talking to the manager, but should I also email either taco bell, kfc, or both, asking about their gun policy?

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Those are mostly franchise, so it would be the policy of the franchise owner, unless S/he is mandated by company policy. I have OC'd in both those businesses without any problems.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Those are mostly franchise, so it would be the policy of the franchise owner, unless S/he is mandated by company policy. I have OC'd in both those businesses without any problems.

I guess the place to start would be to find out whether the franchise agreement between the head corporation and the franchise holder forbids firearms.

If not, then the next step would be to find out whether the franchise holder has a policy forbidding firearms at all their local restaurants. This to isolate whether its just the store manager inventing policy.

open4years

I haven't been to a Taco Bell for years, but I use to OC there with no problems. A previous answer is probably correct, it is an issue with the local franchise.

There used to be an on-line list of business's that are not gun friendly. Does anyone know if it still exists and where?

As with my local doctor story, if it is a place that I continue to go, then I discuss it with the top person. My neurologist is as pro-gun as I. I can OC there, if I wish, with no problem. He always wants to see my new gun and/or ammo! A dream come true!

Alan

Dario

I haven't been to a Taco Bell for years, but I use to OC there with no problems. A previous answer is probably correct, it is an issue with the local franchise.

There used to be an on-line list of business's that are not gun friendly. Does anyone know if it still exists and where?

As with my local doctor story, if it is a place that I continue to go, then I discuss it with the top person. My neurologist is as pro-gun as I. I can OC there, if I wish, with no problem. He always wants to see my new gun and/or ammo! A dream come true!

Alan

Try Friend or Foe. You can post your own experiences.

omahaoutdoors

That sounds right. Never seen a Taco Bell around here with anti-gun signage. An individual franchise owner can put these limitations and you'll have to direct your complaints to him directly.

HPmatt

Former home of Frito Bandido - would not expect to need a steekin' badge to carry there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk