• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone hungry Near Whitewater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motofixxer

So to give a little background...My cousin Tyler started a restaurant in Whitewater. So I went to check it out. He has found a niche for fresh local fine food cuisine. All the ingredients are bought within about a 75mi radius and cooked fresh to order. And let me tell you...it was fantastic. The food really was amazing and oh so tasty. I visited with family members and got to sample many things. For example, a lamb shank, lamb ravioli, salmon, pork loin with stout sauce, and chicken piccata that was amazing. I also sampled some desserts. The apple cobbler, lava cake and cheesecake lollipop's, were quite exceptional. On my next visit I plan to try one of the Bison Burgers. He does serve wine and other drinks so technically permission is needed to Open Carry or the CC license, but he will welcome and permit anyone. It was well worth the drive. The restaurants are called The Black Sheep and Casual Joes.

Here is all the info:

The Black Sheep
Reservations recommended Formal style food and dining

210 West Whitewater Street
Whitewater, WI 53190

(262) 458-4751

MAP IT

On Facebook

http://www.eatatblacksheep.com/

by chef Tyler Sailsbery

Whitewater's fresh and local food movement

Dinner Menu changes weekly

Casual Joes Delicious style BBQ
262-458-4751

319 W James St
Whitewater, WI 53190

(262) 458-4751

MAP IT

On Facebook

http://casualjoes.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Franky

This guy started an identical thread in August 2011 with a verbatim opening post. Sounds like he is still working on trying the bison burger for over 6 years now.

solus

This guy started an identical thread in August 2011 with a verbatim opening post. Sounds like he is still working on trying the bison burger for over 6 years now.

franky, i find it quite interesting if you check OCDO's history for motofixxer's postings, it shows 284 posts beginning Oct 2011 nothing for Aug 2011!!

further, why on earth would you search for a member's post in the first place within OCDO or on AlGore's ethernet? (http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...le-carrying-at-Epicurean-Nights-in-Whitewater)

additionally, consider an interesting scenario, could OCDO have been violated and motofixxer's previous post been reposted?

boring weekend?

Last edited:

1245A Defender

Well,,,

the difference between the original thread and this one, is this post....

09-18-2011, 02:16 AM
Motofixxer
user-offline.png

1.gif
Join DateMay 2010LocationSomewhere over the RainbowPosts969

Hurry in before they close for the big move to downtown Whitewater and their own space. Planned closing is end of the month, and closed for all of Oct to renovate the new space.

Keep an eye on Facebook Linked above​

Status
Not open for further replies.