• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AZ CCW permit.

mlawson

I was just wondering what the average/typical turn around time is for an AZ CCW permit. A couple months ago, I sent mine in and 10 days later, I got my permit. 10 days! I checked multiple websites regarding this matter and its stated typical processing time was 60-70 days.

mzbk2l

That he's from another state and can't provide the information you're looking for. There's a lot of good info here, but unfortunately there's plenty of that kind of posting, as well.

I've never felt the need to obtain an AZ CCW, so - like the poster above - I can't help answer your question.