• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AzCDL Annual Meeting - Tucson - October 10, 2015

azcdlfred

The Arizona Citizens Defense League

Cordially invites you to our Tenth Annual Meeting of Members
October 10, 2015
University Park Marriott
880 E. Second St., Tucson, Arizona

Information about the annual meeting can be found at AzCDL's website.

We invite you to bring family and friends
Registration and seating starts at 11 AM
The meeting adjourns at 4 PM

The open carrying of holstered firearms is appreciated

If you are an AzCDL member and plan on attending AzCDL's 2015 Annual meeting, tickets are $20 each and available at our online store.

Not an AzCDL member? Click here to join AzCDL.

Reservations must be received no later than Saturday, September 26, 2015.
See you at the annual meeting!

Fred

Rusty Young Man

Already marked my calendar, and I'll make sure to start prettying up my holster and sidearm as the date approaches.;)

This will be my 3rd AZCDL luncheon, and it will be tons of fun if the other two luncheons are an indicator.:cool:

Rusty Young Man

Bump

Today is the last day to buy tickets for the meeting. Mine are on the way.:)

Can't wait to mingle with other like-minded folks there. Not to mention it will likely be the safest room in all of AZ. ;)

Rusty Young Man

Did you get your tickets already or did you send in a check that I need to look for?

The ticket window is closed. Tickets are no longer available for sale. The room is booked to capacity.

An updated alert is going out at midnight tonight.

Fred

I ordered online. PM with the details inbound.

Glad to hear we will have a full house.:cool:

My family won't be able to make it this time, but my GF has agreed to go (she must have gotten curious after hearing me describe a room full of armed individuals getting together to eat and converse like a normal crowd of folks:p).

Can't wait to see everyone.:D

azcdlfred

Is there any way to record what Mark Walters says as I would love to hear his comments?
Normally we are not set up for recording but I recall seeing a message from Charles Heller, AzCDL's media man, that he has arranged for a video recording. Sorry I don't have more information. I'm in "my hair is on fire" mode trying to clear my workload for the annual meeting results and haven't been involved in the set-up.

Fred