• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bowling Green OC (and CC)

griffin

I'll be visiting Bowling Green for two months soon, and will be OCing (and CCing) around town and sightseeing on weekends. I did a search here and as far as I can tell there don't appear to be any problems with LEOs regarding OCers around the Bowling Green area, but just thought I'd mention it in case anyone has anything I should be aware of.

See you in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky soon.

Orion_13

Welcome to Ky, I hope you enjoy your stay!

I've not had any bad experiences with the police in Paducah which is just a short drive away. Use your head and be friendly and you'll have no issues with anyone.

Orion

griffin

Can anyone recommend some places to shoot pistol around Bowling Green while I'm here?