• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can I Ask For a Favor (or three)? :)

hjmoosejaw

My daughter is on Facebook, so I'll have her do #2 and #3 when she gets home. I'll suggest she has all of her friends do them also. I'll do #1 if I ever have the opportunity.

Logan 5

Ok, I liked you in Facebook.
Or whatever it is they call it when you follow somewhere there.

Rusty Young Man

Ok, I liked you in Facebook.
Or whatever it is they call it when you follow somewhere there.

I general don't like the revival of necro threads (and this one was two years gone), but I'd like to know whether the link to Amazon still helps OCDO, or whether there is a new link that WILL help OCDO.

Either way, I will be buying stuff from Amazon, but would like to help OCDO get some funding.:)

BlueSquid

Little late to this party, but #2 and #3 done. As others have said, will do #1 next time I buy something.

-BlueSquid

Dan n St Paul

I'm even later to the party but I've bookmarked #1. As far as #2 and #3 well I've liked both of them but for what's it worth nothing about my Facebook oage is really about me. I'm too old to have ever fallen into the trap of giving out information about myself to those social media sites. Call it paranoia, I don't know, maybe, probably not just like my privacy I guess. I really gasp when I see young folks putting crazy shenanigans like drinking too much or worse out there for the world to see as well as future potential employers. Google is the worst IMHO. I won't touch that site with my 'puters if I can help it, yeahoo either. The search engine I prefer is https://duckduckgo.com because they don't track you at all. You can create your default settings but they never profile you, save your searches or target advertising to you. My wife tells me that I'm overly cautious but better that than having some one knocking at my door and saying "We're from the government, and we're here to help" The nine words that in 1986 President Reagan called the nine most terrifying words in the English language.

Firearms Iinstuctor

. The search engine I prefer is https://duckduckgo.com because they don't track you at all. You can create your default settings but they never profile you, save your searches or target advertising to you. "We're from the government, and we're here to help" The nine words that in 1986 President Reagan called the nine most terrifying words in the English language.

I don't know about duckduck not tracking you I get plenty of adds after I have searched products with duck duck go